Emergency façade stabilization, St. Andrews
The St. Andrew’s Land Company Building was built in 1889 to house the offices of the company that developed the community into a resort town. It is a local historic place, constructed with a timber frame interior and unreinforced load bearing exterior masonry walls. Heritage Standing Inc. supported the contractor and owner by providing alternative solutions to a costly and value-reducing re-construction. This project won the Canadian Association of Heritage Professionals 2018 Award of Merit in Conservation- Engineering.